Linggo, Marso 22, 2015

Anastasia, You’re Not-So-Ordinary Woman

Hello, guys around the world. I am Anastasia Kim, not yet attached to anyone and I am not-so-ordinary-woman. I come from the largest country of the world, Russia, living independently as an office staff in a financial company. I have soft, grey eyes and wavy, brown hair; and whenever I take a walk downtown many people used to ask me if I was a model. They say that I am stunning and sexy; I am 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 130 pounds – which is just normal – and my body’s vital statistics is 38-25-38.

Whether you believe it or not, I am not a model. Although I have this inclination to be a bit vain and creative when it comes to outfits, it is just part of building a good image that is important in one’s work and socialization. Besides, it is natural for a woman to look after their looks.

Although I am not into posing like models, I really like taking selfies and post them on social media. I am quite picky with the backgrounds, position of things and things like those which sometimes my friends find annoying. It is also fun to take pictures with your friends as it helps to preserve happy memories together. When I was talking about these things in the online community, many of the men just acted like it is normal, which is true. However, one guy caught my interest.

He was so absorbed with every story I told him, from the most nonsense gossip to the most sensible opinion. He even said that he could relate to me being so conscious with the backgrounds, blocking, and such things when taking a picture because he is actually a photographer in his country. We talked more until we fell for each other. We even dreamt of having our own studio and we can work on a business together.

I felt that arts brought us together with the help of online dating. Even though we are miles apart it feels like we are both sitting on a sofa on Sunday afternoon. We are not capable of meeting each other face to face for now, but soon the moment our eyes cross each other, we won’t make things longer. Actually, we are unofficially engaged. What our future will be is something you must watch out for in my profile.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento